Publish on Monday, 27 May 2013
Categorized in News
Here are some addresses selected by the Hotel de la Motte Picquet Paris for gourmets. In each of these prestigious restaurants, you are sure to experience a great moment of gastronomy.
- Le Divellec, 107 rue de l’Université , for the incredible freshness of its seafood.
- Le Jules Verne on the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower for a panoramic breathtaking view of Paris
- Petrosian, 144 rue de l’Université, for its delicious caviar
- Le Violon d'Ingres, 135 rue Saint Dominique, for its incomparable dishes such as the duck foie gras, the fine jelly of spider crab or the Grand Marnier soufflé
- La Maison Blanche, 15 avenue Montaigne, the cuisine rich in colors and flavors by Jacques and Laurent Pourcel
- La Brasserie Thoumieux, 4 rue de la Comete for its creative deco design
- Le Pere Claude, 51 avenue de la Motte Picquet, for its traditional cuisine worthy of the best parisian bistros
- Le Florimond, 19 Avenue de la Motte-Picquet, for its excellent quality / price ratio and its location, just in front of the hotel
- La Fontaine de Mars, 129 rue Saint Dominique, for its impeccable service and warm ambiance
- Le Café de l'Esplanade, 52 rue Fabert, for its location in front of the Hotel des Invalides and its delicious cuisine