Hôtel de la Motte PicquetMore information
The Hotel de la Motte Picquet you prepare for your stay ...
The Hotel de la Motte Picquet Here are some guidelines that will serve you during your stay at the Hotel. Read it now and do not hesitate to read them without moderation: they allow you to have peace of mind when you discover the City of Light and its greatest treasures!
Services available in the neighborhood of the Hotel de la Motte Picquet
- Metro Station "Ecole militaire", served by line 8
- Many bus stops served by the bus lines 28, 80, 82, 87 and 92
- A taxi station, 28 avenue de Tourville
- A parking place Joffre
- A post-office, 56 rue Cler
- A pharmacy, 23 Avenue de la Motte-Picquet
- A medical office, 2 bis rue Bougainville
- A grocery, 24 avenue de Tourville
- Two supermarkets, 42 rue Cler and 11 rue du Champ de Mars But also: Several cafes, bakeries, cheese shops, chocolatiers, caterers ...
Several cafes, bakeries, cheese shops, chocolatiers, caterers ...
- 1 Gram (g): 0.0353 ounce
- 1 Kilo (gram) (kg): 2.204 pounds
- 1 Centimeter (cm): 0.393 inch
- 1 Meter (m): 3281 feet / 1093 yard
- 1 Kilometer (km): 0621 mile
- 1 Centilitre (cl): 0.021 U.S. pint / 0.0176 UK pint
- 1 Liter (l): 0.264 U.S. gallon / 0,220 UK gallon or 2.1 U.S. pints / 1.76 UK pint
Temperatures are expressed in degrees Celsius
O ° C is 32 ° F,
10 ° C to 50 ° F,
20 ° C to 68 ° F
In France, the standard is 220 volts at a frequency of 50 Hz. Consider using an adapter to connect and charge your devices.
Service in the restaurants and bars
In Paris and throughout France, prices include taxes and service included. However, if the service was particularly good, you can leave a tip for your server (se). The amount of the latter is generally 5 to 10% of the total bill.