Savor an unforgettable dinner
Posted in Restaurants / Gastronomy le
Here are some addresses selected by the Hotel de la Motte Picquet Paris for gourmets. In each of these prestigious restaurants, you are sure to experience a great moment of gastronomy.
- Le Divellec, 107 rue de l’Université , for the incredible freshness of its seafood.
- Le Jules Verne on the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower for a panoramic breathtaking view of Paris
- Petrosian, 144 rue de l’Université, for its delicious caviar
- Le Violon d'Ingres, 135 rue Saint Dominique, for its incomparable dishes such as the duck foie gras, the fine jelly of spider crab or the Grand Marnier soufflé
- La Maison Blanche, 15 avenue Montaigne, the cuisine rich in colors and flavors by Jacques and Laurent Pourcel
- La Brasserie Thoumieux, 4 rue de la Comete for its creative deco design
- Le Pere Claude, 51 avenue de la Motte Picquet, for its traditional cuisine worthy of the best parisian bistros
- Le Florimond, 19 Avenue de la Motte-Picquet, for its excellent quality / price ratio and its location, just in front of the hotel
- La Fontaine de Mars, 129 rue Saint Dominique, for its impeccable service and warm ambiance
- Le Café de l'Esplanade, 52 rue Fabert, for its location in front of the Hotel des Invalides and its delicious cuisine