The Salon Créations & Savoir Faire 2015 at the Porte de Versailles
Posted in Fairs / Trade Shows le
From 18 to 22 November 2015, the Porte de Versailles will host the 19th edition of the Salon Créations & Savoir Faire, the biggest DIY fair in France.
This new edition will be marked by a varied program : DIY, sewing, creative cuisine, decoration, knitting, recycling workshops, in a word, everything in relation with creativity. Five days under the sign of DIY, where workshops and different animations are set for the occasion.
What makes the difference this year is that the Salon Créations & Savoir Faire is visitors will discover all about DIY through the different stands set at the fair, set according to seven different artistic “worlds”:
- Mode and Customization Trends Corner that brings trendy sewing machines and materials to create yourself clothes and fashion accessories.
- Needles and Traditions Corner for fans of knitting, embroidery and crochet.
- Creative House and Brico Corner where to find many ideas for making a unique interior decor.
- The paper corner, the corner that brings together everything needed for packaging, stamping, punching, make origami and indulge in the card shop.
- The Christmas Village, the area to refuel original ideas to make unique decorations for the end of year festivities.
- The Corner Do It Mini by CSF & Doolittle: the novelty of this edition, a day care 100% DIY set especially for kids.
The Salon Créations & Savoir Faire is in fact the biggest European workshop with 270 exhibitors, more than 500 activities, and 400 square meters of new exhibitions.
Whether to express your personality, to save money or just find a way to relax, the Salon Créations & Savoir Faire brings together all the ideas to encourage you to get to do it yourself. These five days are the perfect opportunity to discover, meet, and experiment by yourself all the innovations in fashion and decor.
Guests staying at hotel De La Motte Picquet are within a ten-minute drive from the Porte de Versailles, go for it and Do it yourself!